SqlManagementClient(credentials, subscription_id, base_url=None)¶
The Azure SQL Database management API provides a RESTful set of web services that interact with Azure SQL Database services to manage your databases. The API enables you to create, retrieve, update, and delete databases.
- config (SqlManagementClientConfiguration) – Configuration for client.
- databases (operations.DatabasesOperations) – Databases operations
- capabilities (operations.CapabilitiesOperations) – Capabilities operations
- firewall_rules (operations.FirewallRulesOperations) – FirewallRules operations
- operations (operations.Operations) – Operations operations
- servers (operations.ServersOperations) – Servers operations
- elastic_pools (operations.ElasticPoolsOperations) – ElasticPools operations
- recommended_elastic_pools (operations.RecommendedElasticPoolsOperations) – RecommendedElasticPools operations