MySQLManagementClient(credentials, subscription_id, base_url=None)¶
The Microsoft Azure management API provides create, read, update, and delete functionality for Azure MySQL resources including servers, databases, firewall rules, log files and configurations.
- config (MySQLManagementClientConfiguration) – Configuration for client.
- servers (operations.ServersOperations) – Servers operations
- firewall_rules (operations.FirewallRulesOperations) – FirewallRules operations
- databases (operations.DatabasesOperations) – Databases operations
- configurations (operations.ConfigurationsOperations) – Configurations operations
- log_files (operations.LogFilesOperations) – LogFiles operations
- operations (operations.Operations) – Operations operations