AuthorizationManagementClient(credentials, subscription_id, api_version='2015-07-01', accept_language='en-US', long_running_operation_retry_timeout=30, generate_client_request_id=True, base_url=None, filepath=None)¶
Role based access control provides you a way to apply granular level policy administration down to individual resources or resource groups. These operations enable you to manage role definitions and role assignments. A role definition describes the set of actions that can be performed on resources. A role assignment grants access to Azure Active Directory users.
- config (AuthorizationManagementClientConfiguration) – Configuration for client.
- classic_administrators (operations.ClassicAdministratorsOperations) – ClassicAdministrators operations
- permissions (operations.PermissionsOperations) – Permissions operations
- provider_operations_metadata (operations.ProviderOperationsMetadataOperations) – ProviderOperationsMetadata operations
- role_assignments (operations.RoleAssignmentsOperations) – RoleAssignments operations
- role_definitions (operations.RoleDefinitionsOperations) – RoleDefinitions operations
- credentials (
A msrestazure Credentials object) – Credentials needed for the client to connect to Azure.
- subscription_id (str) – The ID of the target subscription.
- api_version (str) – The API version to use for this operation.
- accept_language (str) – Gets or sets the preferred language for the response.
- long_running_operation_retry_timeout (int) – Gets or sets the retry timeout in seconds for Long Running Operations. Default value is 30.
- generate_client_request_id (bool) – When set to true a unique x-ms-client-request-id value is generated and included in each request. Default is true.
- base_url (str) – Service URL
- filepath (str) – Existing config