AuthorizationManagementClient(credentials, subscription_id, base_url=None)¶
Role based access control provides you a way to apply granular level policy administration down to individual resources or resource groups. These operations enable you to manage role definitions and role assignments. A role definition describes the set of actions that can be performed on resources. A role assignment grants access to Azure Active Directory users.
- config (AuthorizationManagementClientConfiguration) – Configuration for client.
- classic_administrators (operations.ClassicAdministratorsOperations) – ClassicAdministrators operations
- permissions (operations.PermissionsOperations) – Permissions operations
- provider_operations_metadata (operations.ProviderOperationsMetadataOperations) – ProviderOperationsMetadata operations
- role_assignments (operations.RoleAssignmentsOperations) – RoleAssignments operations
- role_definitions (operations.RoleDefinitionsOperations) – RoleDefinitions operations